The Bearing Show will take place at Messe Essen, Germany from 26th – 28th September 2023.
Spread over three action-packed days, The Bearing Show will offer an unrivalled insight into current and future bearing technology with experts from all sides of the industry in attendance. Co-located with Lubricant Expo the event connects these two important and exciting industries for end-users of bearing and lubrication technologies.
- Free-to-attend exhibition and world-class conference dedicated to bearing innovations.
- Over 250+ exhibitors and 4,500 visitors, including project managers, design engineers, technicians, maintenance engineers, facility managers and senior executives.
- Co-located with Lubricant Expo, Europe’s largest lubrication exhibition and conference
- Multi-track conference with tracks dedicated to bearing and lubrication innovations
- Modern bearing innovation across industries including automotive, energy, process & industrial, rail, heavy equipment, power transmission applications and more
- Solutions on display include the latest in complete bearings, condition monitoring, lubrication, testing & analysis, bearing components, digitalisation, engineering, tooling, measurement and more
- An advisory panel featuring leading names from organisations including SKF, OAVCO, Rheinmetall Automotive and more
The show will be co-located with Lubricant Expo, Europe’s largest event for the lubricant industry – offering attendees and suppliers a unique opportunity to meet these connected industries.